The next alpha release for Canyon of Desolation is ready for you to download.
Not much in the way of game play changes this time around .. just a bunch of bug fixes and small enhancements. But we did add a way for you to save your view (camera location and direction) to hot keys. This should make it a lot easier to move around and check on your units.
It’s available on our download page. You’ll need to be a registered user here on this site to download it.
The Change Notes are below:
But before we get to that .. here’s the list of top scores from the previous build:
- Fish … Score: 338 … Kills: 229 … Time: 12m 0s
- Akonmakon … Score:307 … Kills:209 … Time:10m 38s
- Citrine … Score: 301 … Kills: 205 … Time: 14m 53s
- BlightDribble … Score: 281 … Kills: 192 … Time: 12m 29s
Remember, you can’t get on the list if you don’t post!!
- Added F5 – F8 Hot Keys for player defined position and view direction. (Use <SHIFT>F5 to set the position. Press F5 to jump to that location.)
- Added Pop-up system notices.
- Button bar changed to a Button Menu.
- Added a Map and Help button to the Button Menu.
- Added <CTRL>M to reset the view to North and position the player to the middle of the map.
- Moved the Defender Order box to the new Defender Info Box.
- Hovering the mouse over a buff card shows a preview of the defenders stats in green if the change is positive, red if the change is negative.
- Fixed crash when dismissing a defender.
- <ESC> key behavior fixed.
- Next Wave timer gives a hint about the approaching wave.
- Fixed misc defender selection issues.
- Fixed upgrading defenders while moving them.
Embrace The Shadow!