Here we go .. the next alpha release for Canyon of Desolation is ready for you to download.
And only a couple of days late
Plus we once again have both Windows and OSX versions available.
It’s available on our download page. You’ll need to be a registered user here on this site to download it.
The Change Notes are below:
- Added local high score list – Now there’s a record of how well you do (or how badly ).
- Added second invader type – this one is faster and worth more KF (check out the flames )
- Show the change in range with the range circle when mouse-over a unit buff.
- Replace in-game buttons in top right corner with slide out menu on the right.
- Card slider Reset – The card slider should reset back to the left when a new tower is selected.
- Track on which level (high-level, CEGUI, listeners or low-level) the key or mouse button got pressed and release on the same level.
- Fixed mouse cursor disappearing when double right-clicking an object.
- Fixed high scores hotkey
- Fixed high scores layout
And don’t forget … we still need you to put the buff upgrade system to the test!
As always, we’d like to thank you all for your interest, support, and participation … we couldn’t do this without you.
Embrace The Shadow!